Wednesday 7 May 2014

Absofuckingglutenly Gluten Free


Hi guys, we are back again and this time we are on our band wagon, or is that shopping trolley, about food.   Ok, I preface this topic with one thing on my mind and that is Gluten Free, and I ask you today - how many times have you gone into a cafe for a coffee, and a light meal - and when it arrived dove into it and thought, 'How many rubber thongs were culled to make that?' or, 'Why does this look so good, yet taste like it was made from the sand off the shoes of a camel driver?'  Worse still, how many times have you eaten it and it has the flavour of a cardboard recycling plant?

Would it not be lovely to go in and have the same types of foods your friends are having? Wouldn't it be nice for your friends to eat the same as you and enjoy it and not make you feel like a smoker exiled to another realm?

Well the other day I discovered Gluten Free foods that looked good, tasted great, and even my friends were in awe of my order.  Yes folks, I discovered the foods of a couple of foodies. Their products go under the name of Lee and Hock Lai's Kitchen.  The salad wraps made the filling the star of the dish. The wraps held the fillings in - no more salad covered hands as the whole thing split! They tasted light and delicious. Best of all they were Gluten Free - I thought I had died and gone to heaven, and so did my tummy! Fantastic food without the bloat!


I then thought I would try some of their cakes - OMG!! They were awesome - not too sweet, not gluey, just mouth watering.

I just want to say that if you don't ask your favourite coffee haunt to get their gluten free supplies from  Lee and Hock Lai's Kitchen you are missing out on a little slice of heaven.

Check out these guys! Taste their stuff and ask your supermarkets to stock their brands. Be kind to your taste buds, as well as your tummy. Impress your friends with food that tastes like everyone else is eating.


Give us your thoughts!

Bitches Coz


Egg and Lettuce Wraps - gluten free - Yummo


No comments:

Post a Comment