Monday 5 May 2014

Mother's Day

Available from WinC Wrap in Cotton



When I look back over my life and ponder what has been, I realize that we have been through a lot over the years. Together, we have been through cyclones, floods, earthquakes, accidents, the mourning of loved ones, the morning after a big night out!!!

Together we have debated women's rights, civil rights, children's rights, aged and disability rights.We have even debated my rights and the limitations of my gay rights in our household!


Yes, we have been through a lot together.  We have seen food fads, fashion fads, decor fads, designer fads, health fads - fads of distaste over things I do and say fads!

We have been through the financial crisis, global warming crises, millennium bug crisis, pandemic crises, 9/11 crisis and my relationship crises!


We have seen debacles of public transport, political and religious debacles, heinous debacles of child abuse and the debacle of how to dress down for my very straight laced Aunty's daughter's wedding.


Together we have dissected the conspiracy theories of Elvis, the man on the moon, the death of Diana and more recently the missing flight 308. And of course, the conspiracy theory as to why I have so many shoes and watches.


These topics we have discussed, laughed aloud at, got heated over, and cried uncontrollably with. In a world of flux and change, and dramas our lives have witnessed, the one constant is the love we have with our mothers.


Join with me talk of some experiences you have with your Mum!!!!!


Happy Mother's Day Mum and to all the other mothers out there!!!!



Bitchescoz



No comments:

Post a Comment